OPERATIONAL FIELD SKILLS
SPECIAL FORCES IN COUNTER-TERRORISM ENGAGEMENT. II
Welcome back to Secret Intelligence Service and to reality – Specialist skills
We are pleased that you are here. We intend a slightly different and more detailed presentation, deeper, more of the essence of the special forces soldier. We have only begun and there is a literal mountain to climb. Here is a world where resides the most supreme of human achievements, where a multifaceted and extremely complex set of abilities are required, equal are the challenges that necessitate.
The objective therefore is during developing awareness, to let you apply what we present to our quickly changing, and what is made to be, extremely dangerous world, – the threats we face manifest. Here, is the spearhead of the intelligence cycle and forms a compliment to all that we detail elsewhere.
I must reiterate that we are not a commercial organisation. Further, that we are not allowed to make certain topics an open read.
There is more to everything than we can say, but we intend to do our best.
Remember the epithet; ‘At the heart of victory always lives discipline, determination, and courage’. (Unit)
Operative Field Skills. Orientation in space
Operative Field Skills. An examination of the pain threshold and ways to increase it.
High pain threshold is the dream. The higher the pain threshold, the less painful it will be for you, my friend to surrender. There are seven exercises we can display here to increase the pain threshold. These also allow you to better control pain. All the proposed exercises are performed with a partner. Continued (with collected graphics forthwith).
Operative Field Skills. Teaching for the XXI century
– BE ALERT. Take care of colleagues – comrades all, their safety, implementing the principle of “self dies, and save your comrade.” There is no front edge, the flanks and rear, militant groups can be anywhere, at any time of the day or night;
– The rush into conflict is not necessary. This requires much knowledge, calm, clarity and speed of execution order of the commander;
– War is not looking. In battle, the second attempt does not happen. Better think, take the best decision, then act decisively and boldly;
– Do not lose your sense of danger, it is fraught with loss of life;
– In the extreme conditions of survival of the fittest. Never lose fortitude;
– Do not trust personal weapons to strangers. Take care of them, keep them in good recharge shop at least once a week, do not forget to clean and lubricate the weapon;
– In the dark at ignorance password remain in place. Opens fire on someone else without warning;
– Consider the flask to be the only source of water, take care of and to conserve it, drink short sips with water retention in the mouth;
– Do not touch the bright, expensive items left in a prominent place, they can be mined;
– Working on the technical means of communication, follow the instructions of the commander;
– Once a week, check alignment of arms and military equipment;
– Watch yourself, wash, tempers. Less sleep, more physical activity;
– The conduct of the battle did not assemble into groups, remember: the radius of the solid splinter grenade VOG-17 (AGS-17) and VOG-25 (GP-25) – 7 meters;
– Shoot accurately. Having spent half of ammunition, reported to the commander;
– Know your neighbor to the right and to the left;
– The conduct of the fight in the mountains – who is above the stronger. Try to take the high ground, the enemy must be at the bottom;
– Do not put a grenade in the back pockets of unloading in their fight hard to get there;
– The march, on halts and forced stops do not go by the wayside: congresses roads may be mined;
– Watch the flanks. The main maneuver of the enemy – bypassing coverage;
– When driving, do not forget about the simple truth. Go slowly and deliberately, leave no residue, stop, look, listen, avoid open areas and roads. Remember; the area causing you difficulty in the transition is not always difficult for locals who know all the trails in the area.
Note: This the above is not a complete brief that can be given.
A note (C-I) We are in the process of including a very comprehensive firearm training system.
This really is as good as it gets and as I have said already, the parallels with other forces are very evident. There is a great deal to learn from and compare with the others we mention from time to time. Here is the introduction and there are twelve pages to come forthwith
Introduction. Intuitive shooting
Firearm training in four stages
I want to share their experience of personnel training “intuitive shooting.” It can be useful platoon commanders, the maximum the company level, particularly involved in the counter-terrorist operation in Chechnya. Using the proposed methodology, you can create a group, skillfully maneuvering, and most importantly, shooting at random without a miss, from any position, even at night flares, no special sights.
In 1996, the fire of our group is very impressive its own, and “spirits” so just forced into a panic. Judge for yourself: the median of fire – one hit in three single shots. Time spent on a shot is 0.5 seconds. And no fiction. Achieve the same result can be one month of intensive training. And the traditional technique “flat fly – smooth descent” does not prevent to develop the so-called “intuitive shooting.”
The resulting machines are in the position to “normal fight,” and from that point to the armory do not give up! Automatic clock is when a fighter. This must be taken literally: automatic or is not produced from hand or worn in the “belt”. A soldier has to get used to the weapon, as part of his body. It should not interfere with him in any daily activities. Control to a discharged battery, of course, a constant. All attempts to “play war” should be stopped most cruelly. It is difficult, but possible.
Wearing a machine in a position convenient for shooting, replacement store, daily cleaning and lubrication, disassembly and assembly – all of which should be at the subconscious level, as manipulation with a spoon. It must be remembered that the total disassembly is needed – AKM (AKC) does not like it.
Fighter should throw up hundreds of times every day to shoulder with automatic fire at the target. First, it is correctly applied to the butt plate just got into the groove shoulder, cheek touched the butt, rear sight and front sight are exactly aligned. Particular attention should be paid to the correct stance: feet – shoulder-width apart, right shoulder is raised, the shoulder girdle tense body in a half-turn to the target and slightly tilted forward. In this position, you need to freeze for a few minutes, so that the muscles “remember.” When the stand is attached, is planned target (any point in space at the same level with the shooter), closed his eyes, arms gently leaps to shoulder in the direction of the target. At the moment of contact is pressed the trigger and opened his right eye. “Smooth” fly should “hold” goal. This movement should gradually accelerate, while respecting smooth. As a rule, the day after three or four regular exercise fully and safely fly “hold” objective “shot” is made for 0.5 seconds.
Exercise is complicated: the goal now is at different heights, left, right and rear. As soon as his eyes caught a purpose – they immediately closed body turns automatic leaps. The pace of the exercise – from slow to fast. Methods turns for each individual soldier.
Usually takes place during the mining of typical situations for tactical drill sessions. “Shooting” is performed on the move. The main requirement – the movement must not be interrupted for a moment. No stops, even the shortest. This exercise is complicated by elements of acrobatics: tumbling rapids. You can not stand still for a moment. Each movement should be smooth, not interrupted during the “fire.” If you are someone took aim at, making a single stop – a wholly death, but the continuity of the movement a chance. Accurate shooting this chance increases.
After each step, it is desirable to carry out practical exercises. In this case, a lot of fire is not required: 15-20 shots a single lamp is sufficient to secure the skill. Target of not more than a soccer ball, set at different distances – from 15 to 150 m. Shooting him initially conducted tracer bullets that every scout saw trajectory of the bullet, its height. It should automatically on the eye to determine the distance to the target and “see” the point of impact, depending on the distance. Installation on sight here does not focus, because during the brief battle no one on the rear sight is simply not looking, and the opponent the opportunity to properly aim, as a rule, does not.
For the development of all these stages normally takes 15-20 days, or rather nights, because the learning process is not interrupted for a minute. And it does not interfere with the observance of the daily routine. All scheduled classes do not interfere, but rather to help the speedy acquisition and development of skills for handling weapons at the subconscious, the muscular level.
Very surprised themselves trained as a 10-15-day control during firing blindly fall into the jar from the UZRGM at a distance of 100 m. This fact gives, first, self-confidence, self-esteem, and water Second, awakens the spirit of competition among the soldiers.
The next and much more difficult step is to burn shakeup group. Among other things, it is also a very risky venture, because the possibility of accidental contact by their unexpected bounce. To avoid this, you need to work out the interaction within the group to complete automatism. Trainings are held to “sweat” until the guys start to feel each other’s skin literally, not echoing and not looking back. All the typical construction of group action in a given situation with various options should be worked up to full automatic. It is difficult, but achievable. Mainly success depends on understanding each group that in the hands of soldiers lives of many people, and their own as well. Hence, it is necessary to form as acknowledgment in subgroups, and the group as a whole. Scout, raising machine should always make sure that the sector is in its “fire” did not get on your own. Periodically, you need to apply the command “stand still” and point to errors in detail. To combat shooting in a group of scouts should be allowed only by attaining full automaticity perform all maneuvers.
A month later, with the start of the course we have already achieved a normal maneuvering group quite bearable shooting (80-90% of the shots hit the target), three times made fighting outputs (in war no one will give opportunities for a month complacent in the camp). Now comes the most difficult, in my opinion, the training phase.
(go to – Firearm training. Special Units) * in process
Operative Field Skills. Working in the ruins of buildings
To work in ruins, rock labyrinths, and so on. You must have at least one reliable knee (left knee) and elbow (left elbow). These particular places often suddenly and dramatically land on sharp stones, gravel or broken glass.
When you search and during assault operation in the maze of a building you must actively involve all of perception; hearing, smell, peripheral vision, ‘animal instinct – yes. Learn to anticipate the development of combat events on architecture specific objects.
Try and visualize the building as a sectional plan, and you immediately become clear where the building can hide the desired special contingent. Continued
Operative Field Skills. The detention of armed criminals in a building
Principle. Take not something that can be useful, and something without which you can not do.
Weapon: Always two trunks!
– Automatic with spare magazines.
– Gun with a spare magazine.
– Knife on belt.
– Jumpsuit black, gray or camouflage colors
– Vest (depending on the intensity of the task)
– Helmet with assault points (depending on the intensity of the task)
-Stations with spare battery
-Individual First Aid Kit
-Identification bandages or signs (if necessary)
Additionally, depending on the task can use the following special gear and equipment
– Special launching gear, halyards, depending on the design of the task
– The baton or a sledgehammer
– Device for doors and breaking locks
– Special tools (jacks, special hydraulic shears for cutting chains)
– Extra ammunition, weapons, chemical and light and sound grenades
– Observation (binoculars, night vision devices, flexible fibers)
– Armour plate or shield
– Packed Lunches for group water
– Flashlights Floodlights
Have all the necessary equipment in advance and collect in a certain place. No matter
what the task, this software must be taken and put into vehicles, as capture armed
criminals could turn into a hostage rescue and other tasks for a long time.
The main directions of the training:
Individual and Group training usually overlap.
– Preparation and use of individual and group equipment
– Masking (individual, equipment, weapons)
– Individual equipment movement in rural and urban areas
– Liaising with the help of hand signals, voice and radio-electronic means
– Responding to the conditional word
– Select the hidden ways of rapprochement with the object of assault
– Use special starters (SSA)
– Entrance to the building, examination rooms, corridors and flights of stairs to detect
terrorists/criminals and their neutralization
– High-speed sampling defeat the purpose of designating terrorists: a pistol, rifle, rifles
– The use of tear gas, assault grenades
– Provide emergency care
– Individual forceful detention
– Machinery and order of battle groups capture movement and cover in the city and
in the countryside
– The group capture and cover the entrance to the building, examination rooms,
corridors and flights of stairs in order to detect and neutralize criminals using one or
more lines of penetration
– Preparation and use of groups to capture and cover special equipment designed
for silent penetration and stormed the building
– The use of tear gas and smoke, movement capture groups in personal protective
– Testing the interaction of questions snipers, with a group of observers to capture
and control point
– The group capture firing of standard weapons and defeat terrorists
– Compliance with safety measures, fire discipline when working in a group with
military weapons Special Forces tactics
The detention of armed criminals in the building
– The use of means of communication
– Ability to use surveillance devices (binoculars, night vision)
– Use special equipment and machinery, including vehicles, tools, kits for opening doors, locks
– Ability to provide municipal and household appliances
Close Quarter Battle (video removed) – SAS new head protection
Operative Field Skills. General provisions – handling
Operative Field Skills. The movement of the wounded and/or prisoners
Operative Field Skills. The firing of a machine gun while in a lying position
Operative Field Skills. Checking the battlefield. Reduction to normal battle. Elimination of delays in shooting
Operative Field Skills. ‘Idle exercises’ – during night hours
Night fighter operations and the often so-called “syndrome of unsighted fire” is when untrained individuals start to shoot out of fear for the company, not seeing the purpose for complacency. It was the scourge of all guerrilla units during World War II. The knocking off of a huge amount of ammunition for scanty effect.
In order not to repeat that mistake, before night shooting you have to pass the ‘Idle Exercises’. As follows – continued
Operative Field Skills. The system of organization positions. The choice of the organization position – which is better – a collection of individual foxholes or single linear trench? Continued
Operative Field Skills. What exactly is pain and how best to deal with it while in the field
Activated the right hemisphere of the brain and reduces sensitivity to pain. The easiest way to activate the right hemisphere is via vigorously flexion and extension of the fingers of the left hand and foot, while ensuring the immobility of the right hand and foot. You can use ear plugs in the right ear, to further reduce the activity of the left auditory areas of the brain, – Continued
Operational Field Skills. Intuitive shooting
Operational Field Skills. The rules of the radio
While working on the VHF radio, especially at extreme distances, you must consider the propagation of radio waves in the cities and in the open countryside. Therefore, when choosing the location of the radio station you should be guided by the following rules. Continued
(C-I) For your information; the specifics of a police sniper vs army sniper
The main task of the police – to all, is survival. There are conditions attached – for example, a person with firearms wants to commit suicide and threatening to kill anyone who comes, it is all the same.
The main task of a police sniper – still be monitored. Usually the distance actions of police snipers is 70 meters. Very rarely reaches 300 meters.
To get green to go and defeat the purpose happens rarely, if only because that sniper shot – is one of the most extreme ways of solving the problem. In this case, a police sniper when it comes to the shot has no margin for error – a mistake can be very costly. A situation when he has a clear shot is quite rare.
Much more frequently performed operations are in the assault and the sniper is used in storming/support groups – in such situations, acts on the environment.
Although there were times when it was a sniper shot tasks. So was a very famous case where a sniper shot the gun and hit – and people (like suicide) is alive and his weapon was disabled. He was arrested. But after that among professionals was a big hype, a lot of tests of association snipers, etc. Came to the conclusion that it is not so much evidence of the highest caliber hand as a policeman, he had no right to take that risk, and so on.
Police Sniper acts as an army in a pair. Usually armed with long-barreled partner with automatic weapons in the LAPD SWAT often M16.
The main differences of the police sniper and army sniper – as elsewhere in this, there are exceptions, is as follows;
– The goal. The police sniper in most cases has a specific goal, a specific person. The army sniper often chooses the priority objective of the set.
– Distance. Police sniper always tries to get as close to the target. As already mentioned, according to statistics, the average distance from the substation to the goal is of 70-80 meters.
– Masking. The army sniper adapts to the environment, the police sniper adjusts the environment for themselves. For example, you can easily put a patrol car in the right place to provide shelter. Or negotiator will try to bring this unsuspecting target at the desired position for a sniper.
– Types of operations. The police sniper is most often used in the following cases – hostage threat to life (the suspect is armed) and duty during major events.
– Duration of the operation. The police operation rarely lasts more than a few hours, otherwise will be rotated.
– Weapons. In the army is looking for “golden mean” between efficiency and reliability. The police all aimed at maximum precision weapons for use in small and medium distances.
Operative Field Skills.Taking height
Most offensive operations in the highlands begin with a period of infiltration (penetration). Units secretly placed on the flanks and rear of enemy defenses, in preparation for the general attack. Frontal assault is never recommended because the division will face the need to climb the steep slope to come under enemy fire, firing from the top down, and it itself will experience difficulties in conducting effective fire from the bottom up to the mountain-Term slope Continued
Operative Field Skills. Use of the pistol – processing of descent
Operative Field Skills. A sign that your sniper work is deciphered, is offensive silence at the site of your sniper post. Let’s say, somewhere behind the front edge of the enemy stick antenna and there used to be explored officer’s playground, a command post, communications center, and so on. Yesterday in this place was busy with moving troops of the enemy, and today – is extinct. And not just died, and did not even flicker randomly. As a rule, this site continues even machine-gun fire from the enemy. This is done because the enemy commander ordered not to interfere, no flickers and, most importantly, do not stick your neck out. Instead, the ‘protruding’ group opponent begins the game with lures – puppets, helmets, caps and other things. What to do? Leave on this site the duty sniper and observer, and let them mimic your sniper work as if nothing had happened. Begin to observe and track down enemy snipers from the side. Fight shy of impossible. Observe carefully for each square decimeter of enemy defenses: the emergence of new snipers in the character that will change. Continued
Operative Field Skills. The helicopter – the workhorse
Operative Field Skills. Tracking. Time spent on gathering information is never wasted. But remember that the weather will not wait for you, it is already at work and hides traces. Continued
Operative Field Skills
The ten rules of the soldier in battle/conflict situations
1. Constantly lead exploration.
2. Know how to determine the range, practice eye.
3. Know the rules of the field of fire. Occupying a firing position, see that in front of as little as possible and covered with dead spaces.
4. Not to engage in firing position under the wheels of cars. When injected into the tire machine can pin frame.
5. Know and fully utilizes the combat capabilities of equipment and weapons.
6. Not to expose the side of military equipment in battle, always leave the frontal armor of the enemy.
7. Coals smoldering cigarette at night seen from 400 meters. Remember that.
8. After receiving the task, think about how you would act in place of the enemy.
9. Be always ready for action.
10. At the heart of victory always lie discipline, determination, courage.
Operative Field Skills. Ensuring of quiet while operating in forested areas
Previously, intelligence work in the woods required specially issued shoes with soles of very soft skin and without heels. Now these shoes are not used. Modern servicemen do with what they are given. Therefore, for quiet in the forest must be attached to the sole or thick fur, or at least a sponge. This fur or sponge – any accidental stepping on dry twigs does not allow them to break, and if swirls and break, the crackling of the break will be muted and is not heard from afar. Continued
Operative Field Skills. Plastic/sticky contact
Operative Field Skills. Military action in the city, or what to do when the tanks arrive on the streets?
– BEHAVIOUR IN THE CITY when occupied by enemy forces
Imagine that one day you woke up from the noise of the engines and the clang of the tracks included in your city military equipment.
You, of course, looked out of the open window, or even jumped out to stare at the night impromptu parade.
Nothing popped out. And the more, nothing left. After all, you do not know for what purpose the soldiers are marching through the streets. >>> And you do not know how they would react to random spies. Maybe they have orders . . . Continued
Operative Field Skills. Behind enemy lines – food and drink
The amount of food and water is determined by the following indicators;
– The nature of the task;
– Task execution time;
– Natural conditions and climate;
– The possibility of further supply means a senior officer;
– The presence of bookmarks (bases) on the prospected area;
– The possibility of supply due to partisan units, units of the national liberation movement, the purchase of products from the local population.
From the experience of intelligence operations during World War II carried food and water did not exceed 5-7 days. A further increase in the weight of products reduces the mobility group and worsens disguise, promotes greater fatigue among members.
During the period when the scouts are behind enemy lines so to ensure product due to centralized supply is either difficult or practically impossible, or undesirable in any particular situation.
Intelligence can put you in a situation where the only source of supply of food and water will serve as the natural resources of the area.
It is known that man for a sufficient length of time can be without food, maintaining high physical and mental activity.
Deprived of fuel from outside the body after appropriate adjustment begins to actively use internal reserves. And they are quite impressive. So, a person weighing 70 kg, a 15 kg fat (141 thousand. Kcal.), 6 kg of muscle protein (24 thousand. Kcal.), 0.15 kg of muscle glycogen (600 kcal.), 0.075 kg of liver glycogen (300 kcal.). Thus, it has an energy reserve in 165,900 kcal. According to estimates of physiologists, before the coming of death, the body can use up to 40-45% of these reserves. Keep in mind that adult body contains about 100 grams of nitrogen loss of 500 g which is incompatible with the life of the organism.
The daily loss of nitrogen at full starvation is 25, the loss of energy during high activity per day is 5000 kcal.
Correctly using the gifts of nature, intelligence is always able to provide themselves with food, and even a partial replenishment of body tissue consumable resources significantly better than starvation.
Being alone in a deserted place, follow these rules;
– Consider all your existing supply of food and water. Try to determine how long you have to do them;
– Divide the food supply: one half for consumption, the second – for NC (group accounting products is the commander personally or on behalf of one of the scouts, who daily reports to the commander of the existence, condition, availability of food);
– Avoid dry or spicy foods and meat, if you have a day not more than 1 liter of water;
– Try as much as possible to use less energy;
If possible eat regularly and do not chop portion, plan so that a square meal once a day and, if possible, eat hot. Cooking makes food safer, more digestible and tasty;
– In the absence of food – it’s a continuous search process. With few exceptions, all that grows on the ground, walking on it, crawls or swims – a possible source of supply.
Note that prolonged chewing satisfies hunger, promotes better digestion and absorption of food.
A convenient way of cooking under fire. – To do this, dig a hole in the ground a depth of 30-40 cm, and it is lined with fresh leaves, grass or a damp cloth. Meat and roots are placed at the bottom of the pit, covered them with a layer of sand, 1.5-2 cm, then the top to make a fire.
Food of plant origin
It is considered that plant foods can provide the full composition of nutrients, whatever, when in extreme conditions can not be choosers. Plant foods are avery rich source of vitamins. Adoption of low-calorie plant foods is rejected by modern scholars as well as numerous examples from practical life. The highest biological value are the raw vegetables and plant seeds. In the food use of the fruits, roots, bulbs, shoots, stems, leaves, buds, flowers, nuts, and so on.
Production of bread. In the presence of breadfruit (forests of India, the Moluccas and Zondiyskie Islands), which bear fruit from November to August, they cut into the plate and bake or subjected to fermentation in pits -To receive the dough used to make tortillas and other dishes. In the middle belt is made from flour of different plants.
1. Flour of white water lily rhizomes. For the production of flour and rhizome purified by dividing into strips, cut in pieces of length of about an inch. Pieces of dried in the sun or in the oven and then pounded on the rocks or in a mortar and ground in a hand mill.
For removal of tannin from flour for several hours it is poured water, then the water is drained and a new fill. Gulf water for the third time, the mixture is stirred and allowed to settle. The water is drained and spread in a thin layer of flour on paper or cloth and dried.
2. Flour of cattail rhizomes (aka cane, Kuga). Making the same as in the previous example, but dried in the oven until until rhizome pieces will not break apart dry crack. Then ground. Boiled young shoots are tender taste.
3. Flour cane (at the top of the stem dense panicle spikelets temnofiole-tum) required for preparation is the same as that of cattail. Collection spring before flowering in early summer or late fall.
4. From the water chestnut or chilima.V lakes, oxbow lakes or creeks slow flowing rivers often swim rosette of leaves, similar in shape to the birch leaves. Under water on a curved pedicel formed from the ovary solid fruit-nut 5 or even 7 cm long with 3-4 curved legs resembling an anchor. Inside the shell of the nucleus. Produce flour, eaten raw, boiled in salted water or baked in the ashes, like potatoes.
Of flour tortillas and bread making, if not in the presence of yeast, then pulverized in water (warm), a slice of bread, add a little flour and put in a warm place (in the sun or near a fire). When this mass will emit a sour smell and a little bubble, ready to ferment. Putting leaven into the pot, put it in a warm place (in a warm, but not hot ash). Let the dough rises within 5-6 hours. In the meantime, dig a small narrow pit bottom and sides which lay flat and smooth stones, dilute it.
When the stones are warmed up much, ashes and coals raking the edges of the hole. Of dough to make a round loaf of bread, or if there is, then sprinkle it with seeds and put on a sheet of water lilies, or burdock, lower on the hot stones. Closing the hole with a piece of turf on top to make a fire, an hour later to check whether the bread is ready. Pierce bread splinter if it is dry, it is ready. Continued
Above : UKSAS
Operative Field Skills. Masking feet
Masking feet is a rather complicated process. Feet – the most moving part of the operative/sniper. Therefore, herbal masking does not fit. Grass instantly falls out of ties, tufts of grass badly bend and interfere with walking. I do disguise feet again classically. There is a method of sewing rags to the mesh of camouflage. Sew square feet across, only that amount of rags on the inner side is somewhat smaller than the outside. Otherwise they too interfere with walking.
Footwear. Poorly disguised shoes spoils the whole camouflage of the sniper. Very often it turns out that the enemy does not appear on the other side, from where you was waiting. For example from the back. The main option is to stay unnoticed – lie down and do not move. But the shoes gives masked sniper “head.” What to do with camouflage shoes? Winding material on ankle boots is not practical, fast breaks, unwind, which can lead to injury during the movement. I think everyone has stepped on to untied shoelaces.
A good option for the sniper is to camouflage shoes, – taping. To do this, take the glue, preferably flexible, you can try on the sealant. Apply glue on shoes, then scraps of fabric, burlap, strong grass, and so on. Use dry. Then again and again glue pieces of masking. Then cut off the excess, especially from the inside, that would not hurt to go and not to step on too long pieces.
Masking shoes, method II
The material for the base should be taken tight, robust and rustling, great canvas.
From the fabric is cut T-shaped blank, about the height of the shoe X, Y length of the sole, Z width of the foot, back sewed.
At the front of the same can be stapled, but low, so you can normally set foot, also make the front holes for lacing. The workpiece is measured on the leg, there is sole and sides. Sewn on the sides of the grid, in the chaotic mosaic order to exclude the correct shape and symmetry of the final product. The grid serves as a base for fastening flaps of fabric and thread. The lower you screw thread and flaps on the side surface, the shorter they should be, so as not to stand on second leg when walking. On the sole of the net to sew is not recommended because, even sewn in will interfere, it will cling to the branches and debris on the ground. So you need to sew a short thread and scraps of fabric, so they do not drag on the ground. Stringing this case, it is desirable so as to obtain “camouflage foot cloths” sitting as close as possible to the leg, and especially on the soles. It is also desirable to open the front portions of shoes did not have one side that is laid on top of another, to one side of the lacing is on the edge and goes to the lower layer and which is closer to the edge on top. The top string is passed through the holes and tied round the legs.
>>>Implicit additional advantage of such a disguise – the snow, soft ground and the sand is not the picture of the shoe sole<<<
Such an item of equipment is unpretentious, quickly and easily manufactured, has a relatively universal size (you can borrow from a friend or comrade), thanks to the basis for masking in a grid can change color under arbitrary terrain and in any season, and also permits the use of natural camouflage (binding on the grid branches, grass and other things). A piece for the wardrobe it certainly adds, but no one was forced to run with it the whole game. Another negative – its moisture absorption, which affects the tolerable weight on his feet. Tarp on top of that requires dry, so after each game “masking puttee” it is desirable hang to dry, otherwise the tarp will start to rot.
Operational Field Skills. ‘Savoir-faire’, the weapon of the soldier
Storming, for example; success depends on the speed of action, reasonable initiative, the skill and courage of each operative/soldier. The ability to make quick decisions, once in the maze of a fortified building, can not only save lives, but also to become the key to the overall victory. To survive in the toughest combat, fighters know the basic techniques of work in the building which are; control of personal space, waiting for an attack from all sides (angles, breaks in the wall from the back of the ceiling), using evasive action when entering the room, moving quickly to divert enemy loud command, – used to neutralize the enemy surprise factor. A skilled fighter acts quickly and boldly, using the power of his/her weapons, from machine gun and grenades to the bayonet and the blade, does not miss the initiative has the skill to use any weapons. Continued
Operative Field Skills. – Foreign Forces – Example: Traditional Competitions Department A. SPC – ФСБ России (Russian FSB) – Remember and ignoring the political for now, we use other examples to illustrate a point Twenty photographic shots
Snipers of Alpha and Vympel actually shoot from the British rifles AW, taken into service in the mid 1980s. Abbreviation stands for Arctic Warfare – Arctic hostilities means that the gun is adapted for use at low temperatures. The creator of the rifle was Malcolm Cooper, world champion and Olympic champion in shooting. AW uses cartridges NATO 7.62 mm, and its accuracy is such that at a distance of 550 meters of a series of five shots fit into a circle with a diameter of less than 50 millimeters.
Snipers like to be shown in action movies – though the onscreen shooters is far away from reality.
This sniper never works alone! Usually at the firing position there are two people – the shooter and the observer, who corrects the fire and monitors the situation. The sniper is looking into the sight, and the small viewing angle. Sometimes the working sniper helps the whole group – the observer adjusts the fire, covers the flanks of the machine gunners, sappers undermining approaches – but this group is less mobile and much more noticeable. The most popular option – a couple.
Under construction, please stay with us. Be happy (C-I)
ADVERSITATE. CUSTODI. PER VERUM